- No unaccompanied child under the age of 10 will be carried.
- Children between the ages of 10 – 14 must be checked in at the terminal by a responsible adult, who will supply the ID and contact number of the person collecting the child at their destination.
- The child must be aware of the behavior code required for coach travel and understand they are not to interrupt the driver whilst he/she is driving, unless it is an emergency.
- The driver will not give special attention to children and check on them. Should the child/children have a problem they must approach the driver and speak to him/her, not wait for the driver to approach them.
- The driver will not be responsible for the child at meal or toilet breaks.
- The driver shall not be deemed responsible for the child, if at their destination they are not met by the nominated adult. After a 15 minute waiting period the police shall be notified and the child passed on to them.
- A ‘Child Policy’ form must be filled out, signed and sent to Falls Creek Coaches before the child travels. The child will not be allowed on the bus otherwise.
Unaccompanied Child Policy Form (PDF)
Our postal address i:
233 Kiewa Valley Highway
Any further questions please contact our office on 03 5754 4024 or e-mail email@example.com